So...today is my 23rd Birthday! My "[Michael] Jordan" Year! Another year older...another year wiser... So far, I've accomplished:
- Got an A in THE HARDEST MED-SURG ROTATION in the program! Yes, I worked damn hard for that A!
- Currently at 51.4K followers on Instagram
- I now own 20 Pairs of J's
- I started rock climbing! (Because of Kap) I could climb V1's now...still a beginner at it.
- I've mastered the soft-boiled egg (I've got it to perfection where it's cooked on the outside and when you break it in half, some of the outsides of the yolk are slightly cooked and the middle is yolky...mmm!)
(Shop Akira Romper, H&M Pleather Jacket, Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane's, H&M Clutch Purse)
A lot of things have changed this year. I feel like I grew up so much. If you knew me last year and didn't keep up with me up until now, allow me to re-introduce myself. I've changed a lot...in a good way. I really feel like I've grown up so much in just one year. Especially in nursing school, I've learned SO MUCH and I've grown into a better student nurse than I was last year. I used to be so shy just to walk into my patients' rooms to do a quick assessment or a bed bath. Now, I'm in and out of each room caring for all my patients, building a relationship with each of them, passing meds all day for 13-15hours on 2-3 patients, feeding them, changing their bedding, keeping their environment safe and neat, etc. I feel more confident in nursing, now, compared to last year. I mean, one more semester of Med-Surg and I'll be graduating by December. Yeah, a lot has changed this year. Yeah, I'm another year older...but, YES! I am SO MUCH CLOSER to my life goal. I'm almost there and this year, I'm going to work so hard to get there. I'm so happy with how my life is falling into place. I am still young, and I have more growing up to do...and who knows where my life will be next year. Things can always change, but all I know is that God has a plan for us. Trust Him. Blessed to see another year.