How tall are you?
- 5'2 and I love to argue...
How much do you weigh?
- 102? I go to the gym a lot now so that probably changed...
What is your major? What school do you go to?
- My major is Nursing. I am currently finishing up my GE's and my pre-req's to get into a nursing program (2 more classes to go after this semester!). I go to Orange Coast College.
What make-up do you use?
- Foundation: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation & Clinique Loose Powder
Blush/Bronzer: Victoria's Secret Blushes and Bronzers and Highlighters (my mom & I share an entire basket of Victoria's Secret cheek products.
Eyeliner: Milan's Infinite Liquid Liner
Mascara: Benefit's "They're Real!"
Eyebrows: Sonia Kashuk brow pencil and brow kit from Target
Eyeshadows: Varies from Victoria's Secret's baked shadows to Nars shadows to Urban Decay's "NAKED" palette.
Lipsticks: Varies from MAC Lipsticks, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Revlon, and NARS.
What size are you in J's? In Jeffrey Campbell's?
- In J's I am a size 5.5Y-6Y in boys. In Jeffrey Campbell's and other heels, I am a size 6.5-7 in Womens.
Where do you work?
I currently work at Abercrombie & Fitch as an Impact Team Member part-time.
Where do you shop?
- I shop almost anywhere. Mostly at H&M, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, NASTYGAL.COM, ZARA, flea markets, random thrift spots, Buffalo Exchange...
What camera do you use? Who takes your pictures?
- When I do self-shoots at home, I use my Canon Rebel EOS XS which is a DSLR. I've been experimenting with lighting lately so expect more self-shoots because I also don't have time to meet up with my photographers nowadays because of school. When I do have a photographer, it is usually my boyfriend unless I mention otherwise. I have worked with photographers like Christopher Captain, Natt Lim and Cimon so far...If you want to do a shoot with me, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What projects have you been featured in?
- I have been asked to model some tees for Umbrella Clothing, OneUpDaily Clothing, test shoots for both Christopher Captain and Natt Lim in L.A. and random photo shoots with #ASIANGIRLMOB. If you are interested in working with me, shoot me an email at email@example.com.
How do you make your hair wavy?
- I make my hair wavy using a lot of different methods. It just depends. I use a 1" barrel and wrap my hair around it not using the clamp. I also have a clamp-less barrel with two different size barrels from Conair (I forget the name) I think its called Infinity and I just wrap my hair around it to get tighter waves. For natural beach waves, I french braid my hair when its damp after a shower overnight and I just take out the french braid and waaa-laaa!
How did you get your hair to grow so long?
-It took me a while...I simply just leave it alone. I let it do what it wants to do. I don't cut it.
I hope this answers most of your questions. These are just the questions I get A LOT in my Tumblr ask. If you have any more questions, just ask at http://curiouserlia.tumblr.com/ask and I'll try my best to get an answer back.
How tall are you?